Digital Media Marketing
About Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan is a non-governmental organization, endeavouring and attempting to make Delhi more secure and a more joyful spot to live. It gives a stage to the meriting individuals from the general public, to make their character and carve out a niche for themselves. HAMARI PAHCHAN intends to widen this exercise of identification. It is not just limited to a specific gender, age group or a particular methodology for conditioning the advancement of this society. Whether it is about women, children, older people, it attempts to connect with everyone and each segment of society.
The organization has come a long way with now over 5000 active members working relentlessly to support the cause. Along with this more than 18000 volunteers are engaged in NGO activities and projects.
About the ‘Work from Home’ job/internship
Selected interns day to day responsibilities includes:
1. Social media tasks in which candidates are asked to read about the organisation and go through our ongoing projects. Posting comments on social media posts daily which will help you in being upto date regarding our working.
2. Invite more and more people to like and subscribe to our social media handles to help us increase our reach in the community and benefit yourself at the same time by enhancing your social worker profile.
3. Circulate the fundraising posters among their contacts and help us in raising funds for our projects and ongoing initiative.
4. Candidate has to take an active part in the weekly task of writing our suggestions and strategies which will help us in organisational growth and at the same time help the candidate in building strategies.
5. Work on content writing which should be original and will be published on our website as well as other social media handles. Also, due credits will be given on the content writing (as in articles, blogs or any content published in our magazines).
6. Ideating, creating and promoting our posts to their own different social media platforms.
7. Help us in planning social media campaigns to reach a wider audience, increase our initiatives’ awareness.
8. be ready to ponder your creativity by creating attractive stories and posts for our social media handles.
Social Media Marketing, good command over language (either Hindi or English), should have accounts on all the social media platforms (Specifically: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), punctuality of submitting tasks before the deadline and fresh ideas for content writing.
Certificate, Flexible Work Hour, 5 days a week working schedule, Contact building and remarkable work experience for future aspects and LOR shall be provided to exceptionally hardworking candidates.
5% of the total funds raised by you as your stipend